Dark|Realms Dark|Realms

I was wondering what ever happened to this

Good stuff bro, I like the art :D

Qwerty Chronicles #5 Qwerty Chronicles #5

Nothing seemed to happen

Nothing seemed to happen and I couldn't even finished the movie I got so bored of the same animations happening over and over again.

Chaz-o responds:

you finished the movie after the first 0.03 seconds.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Good quality animation

Good quality animation, the character art seems a tad inconsistent but the environment and the movement of the camera make up for that. The only thing I wanna know is when the next one is going to be made?

[KK] Security Game [KK] Security Game

Don't ever say "Don't give me a 0"

Alright, I don't wanna discourage you, but I always vote 0 on anything that has in the description "Don't give me a 0". That being said, I played this game and the mechanics are weak at best. The music isn't appropriate to the mood of the games and the fact that in the game you said "Give me a 5" just put icing on the cake.

xDabombx responds:

fuck u, i gave it a 5

Flunk-combat: Swat (game) Flunk-combat: Swat (game)

Uninformed

This game needs a lot of work. There are a lot of spelling errors. You break the fourth wall and remind the player he is playing a game. Some of your information was inaccurate. A 9mm gun is not a "piece of shit", Glock is a brand and therefore makes several guns including a 9mm hand gun.

Wyattfilms responds:

meh 9mm isnt good, no nockdown power, useless

**ultimate sniper** **ultimate sniper**

Needs an ending

This game needs an ending and a consequence for losing in some regard.

A Very Serious Matter A Very Serious Matter

people that are critical are generally dumb.

I like this song because it genuinely amuses me, not too often am I just amused by a song. Not only does the music just hold it together, the dialog in the middle makes things good. I liked the synthesizer melody/solo. Keep it up man. I know I listen to your music when you post it and will continue to.