[KK] Security Game [KK] Security Game

Don't ever say "Don't give me a 0"

Alright, I don't wanna discourage you, but I always vote 0 on anything that has in the description "Don't give me a 0". That being said, I played this game and the mechanics are weak at best. The music isn't appropriate to the mood of the games and the fact that in the game you said "Give me a 5" just put icing on the cake.

xDabombx responds:

fuck u, i gave it a 5

Flunk-combat: Swat (game) Flunk-combat: Swat (game)

Uninformed

This game needs a lot of work. There are a lot of spelling errors. You break the fourth wall and remind the player he is playing a game. Some of your information was inaccurate. A 9mm gun is not a "piece of shit", Glock is a brand and therefore makes several guns including a 9mm hand gun.

Wyattfilms responds:

meh 9mm isnt good, no nockdown power, useless

**ultimate sniper** **ultimate sniper**

Needs an ending

This game needs an ending and a consequence for losing in some regard.

Hellsing Dress-up v2.0 Hellsing Dress-up v2.0

What did I tell you

And you thought you were gonna get blammed. Congrats!

Vermillion2 responds:

lol, yea thanks

Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

Addictive but buggy

I like this game a bit. It's not like the best, but it is very addictive. Unfortunately, there are a large amount of bugs in the game that hindered the experience and rather irritated me than compell me. I never was able to get to Sephiroth even though I was level like 110. I and a lot of the area was sticky. I think you got some major coding issues to work through for this, but I am sure you never will. Not because you don't care or lazy, but because this is a rather old post. So all in all, not bad, but not too good. Addictive son of a gun though.

Duck Hunt, now with Cows! Duck Hunt, now with Cows!

I believe this lacked thought

Although I am a man that does indulge in the random acts of violence, this makes no sense to me. It has no plot, no reasoning and absolutely no intelligence. One can never begin to understand why in the world any human being would think that this ... "game" has any merit at all. To put it plainly, this thing sucks.

dancer4ever responds:

Thank you so much for the intellegent response!!!! You deserve a reward. (And no, I'm not being sarcastic)

And yes, the game has no point. That was the idea. And I am assuming you don't know me. I am a very very very random person. I lack coherence and confuse people most of the time. You are right, the game had no thought. It was 3am I was about to go to sleep and low and behold a voice told me, "I want ducks that turn into cows." And I had to obey. My flash animation was the same way. Sitting there minding my own buisness, and the voice tells me, "I want a bunny and a scarecrow to fall in love." You may not like it and I respect you opinion, but I love the insanity that is my brain.