Dark|Realms Dark|Realms

I was wondering what ever happened to this

Good stuff bro, I like the art :D

Qwerty Chronicles #5 Qwerty Chronicles #5

Nothing seemed to happen

Nothing seemed to happen and I couldn't even finished the movie I got so bored of the same animations happening over and over again.

Chaz-o responds:

you finished the movie after the first 0.03 seconds.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Good quality animation

Good quality animation, the character art seems a tad inconsistent but the environment and the movement of the camera make up for that. The only thing I wanna know is when the next one is going to be made?

Rapunzelzor Rapunzelzor

I couldn't even sit through it

It was boring. There was too much space between events so I quickly lost interest. Also, the writing lacked subtlty.

Blackerballz #2 Blackerballz #2

It always makes me smile

This always makes me smile

Kugo's Saga Episode I Kugo's Saga Episode I

I'm sorry, but learn how to draw first.

Look, I don't like blamming people, but you need to put more thought into your movie before posting. The music is inappropriate and confuses the viewer. The drawings can barely be considered physical representations of people. Surroundings look as if they have been thrown together in ten minutes. The animation is choppy, and unrealistic.
Too short to get into. NO real cliffhanger and no character developement. Before you can end an episode, you have to distinguish your characters a little bit so that the viewer can identify with them. Over all, I think that you need to learn the basics of a story telling, drawing, music directing, and flash basics.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Well played

I liked it. Although there apeared to be some choppiness in the high movement scenes, I enjoyed the frame by frame animation. Please make more!!!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Brilliant

Brilliant. GOod use of music, excellent angles. Intense attention paid to detail. Brilliant.

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

Yeah, fucked up

Humorous, very humorous. I have no idea where you get these ideas but they keep me laughing.

Keep 'em coming man

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

Can't say I like it, but can't say it sucks.

I just don't didn't see where you were going with this. I think it needed more of a defined reasoning, but otherwise a good animation. I guess.